Monday, October 13, 2014

16 Haikus for you

What else have I done?
Why are you forgiving me?
I'm done with the past 

You've said this before
Did you not mean it last time?
Do you mean it now?

Am I in the wrong?
I'm just not sure if it's true
only time can tell

You've said many things
I thought I was your best friend
But what am I now?

You up and left me
you threw everything away
I'm just letting you

I don't burn bridges
but we know things need to change
the bridge is just drawn

I've done all I can
I have no more words for you
I'm just loving me

I'll always love you
no matter what was or is
because that is love

I'll keep on praying 
for you, for me...for the world
that's all I can do

God makes things happen
If not he allows them to.
It's all in his hands

Silence is empty
It does not need to be filled
but...it is needed

There's peace in silence 
When your thoughts don't consume you
That's when you've found it

No more I'm sorry
and no more I forgive you
no more need for that

Keep putting God first
Keep growing and keep loving
and I'll do the same

We know what we had
But right now we are nothing 
you're you and I'm me 

You don't have to text
It only confuses me
Love you...be happy 


No comments:

Post a Comment