Wednesday, April 20, 2016

10.21.2015

10.21.2015
The last journal I had was full of nasty things.  I made note of the boys that noticed me and what I thought of them and what transpired among us.  My mom found it and that was the end of that.  My interactions with man/men have been so informative.  I've learned a lot from mistakes that have been made, words that haven't been said, and hurts that I've caused and endured.  People are so interesting.  Answers can lie in front of a person for years before that person decides to acknowledge them as correct.  But everything takes time and more importantly, patience.  My patience is growing thanks to God.  I have a greater sense of urgency, but I'm learning not to rush.  "Fate will unwind as it must..." I still love that quote, but - I also believe and accept it now.  God has a plan for my life and for the lives of those around me.  I just gotta pay attention and keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment