Thursday, January 07, 2016

Is the space you're in affecting you?

Is the space you're in affecting you?

I feel distant...Not close to anything familiar...lost. I once wrote...”I'm so lost don't know where I am going...left...right...nowhere. Blinded, can't see. Invisible can't feel...me.”

That's where I've been.

Every person, place, or thing I've known for 25 years...has all at once vanished. It's insane. And that's where I've gone...literally.

I'm currently awaiting psychological evaluation for the second time due to a few incidents I had recently. I've had far too many questions and not enough answers. I haven't sought answers to these questions because I believe there are none. But here lies the answer.

Writing....

Placing my thoughts on paper.

Me, myself, and I.

A great poet...a gifted writer...

Trapped in negative space. Uncomfortable space...but livable.

Trapped right where I need to be.

Writer's block


R.I.P.

#LovePeaceProgression

No comments:

Post a Comment