Friday, April 15, 2016

10-8-15

10-8-15

God... I think  know what you want me to do.  I keep stopping to think about what I want although I know you'll fulfill it and make a way.  When I was in Bloomington, I saw  a whole community built to do what I've always dreamed.  I have work to do.  My want for a relationship and a family is clouding my vision slightly - it is making it harder for me to see you.  In my dream last night, I saw so many people creating.  The only people that weren't were the ones distracted by each other.  I don't want to lose you anymore.  I don't want to worry or have questions.  I just want to live.
Have your way God...I don't know my destination.  I keep trying to choose and decide but that's for you to do God.  I'm glad that I can at least recognize that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment