Thursday, April 14, 2016

Intro/10-6-2015...Day One

Dear World,

Hello...
    I feel like it's been forever since we've spoken.  During our time apart I've written a lot of letters that, opposite of this one, were written to God.  Prayers are intimate things, some of these letters essentially being those..., God has led me to share with you. I don't want to say too much else, except that, although I wrote these, I hope they benefit you.

#Love #Peace #Progression

Danitra

panitradope.blogspot.com

10-6-2015

Life doesn't seem real anymore.
For the past few days - I've been in purgatory.  I've been forced to reconsider what life is and what it really means to live.  I don't feel comfortable anymore.  I honestly am on the verge of tears.  I feel pressure from all different directions.  I have no job, no money, and no plans.  I want to make plans, but would almost prefer if they were made for me.  I know that I have no control over what happens, the people that surround me, or the environment and how it receives me.  I just know that I'm alive.  Well....I think I'm alive.
I question if this is what death feels like though.  The world is rotating around me.  It would appear as though all of those things are working together to decide my fate.  I feel sorry...lost...sad...excited - it's definitely a mixture.  God is real.  He has a plan.  But I have to acknowledge his voice in order to walk the right direction.  I don't know who I'll face in the end or when the end is coming, but now is the time to get ready.  I want a husband.  I want children.  I see that there are several prospects.  I'm growing impatient, but I have no choice but to wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment