Saturday, April 30, 2016

11-23-2015 "Thanks..."

11-23-2015
Thanks for the job God.  I'm too focused on the negative and what I don't have.  It's been a very different way of living - not having - and having to depend on people.  Thank you for allowing me to have a friend here with me...even if he doesn't really want to be here, thank you.  I pray for everybody else I call a friend or that has called me friend.  I believe that everything happens for a reason and that I am still on this Earth for a reason.
You made me with a heart for people and patience for people and I thank you for that.  I don't know where I'd be without you God.  I don't know where I'd be at all.  Right now - you're shining grace on me and mercy and [I] appreciate it all and I know that things are getting better.  I know that things aren't always easy but I do believe in your word and your promises.  I've seen them come true for so many and I believe that you'll do the same for me too.  Thanks you for life.  Thank you for opportunity.  Thank you for tomorrow.  Things will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment