Friday, April 29, 2016

11-8-2015

11-8-2015
Today is a new day God.  I mean that more than I've ever meant it before lol.  It's funny that it's the 8th too - the number of new beginnings.  I'm excited about it.  I want to be sad - my flesh wants to cry and throw tantrums and scream and be angry - but I know that great things are in store for me.  They always are.  I just get so impatient and I just want everything right now...still do...but I must realize that I do have everything because I have God.  I believe you'll get me through whatever it is that I face.  With you all things are possible.  That is why I've failed for so long.  I've been relying too heavily on man and they have not ceased to let me fall but they've also lifted me up and drawn me closer to you.  I thank you for all of them God and for the life I have now.  I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.  More of you is all I want God and all I ask.  I love you God in the name of Jesus.

(Why does this pen ink keep changing colors? lol)

(Happy Birthday Great-Grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment